Uncommon Leadership is the latest book by high-caliber performance coach, Ben Newman. In this book Ben dives into some of the most practical and effective leadership lessons that he has learned in his work with the likes of:
Nick Saban, Head Coach at Alabama, 6X NCAA National Champion
Jon Gordon - Best Selling Author and Mentor to Ben
- Will Compton - NFL Linebacker & Entrepeneur
- Chris Klieman, Head Football Coach at Kansas State, 4x NCAA National Champion Head Coach
- Drew Hanlen, NBA Top Skills Trainer & CEO of Pure Sweat Basektball
- Andy Frisella, CEO of 1st Phorm, Creator of 75 Hard & Host of REAL AF Podcast
- Tyron Woodley, Former UFC Welterweight Champion & Future UFC Hall of Famer
- Chaunte Lowe, 4x Olympian & Breast Cancer Survivor
- Jerry Rice, NFL Hall of Famer & 4x Super Bowl Champion
- David Goggins, Navy SEAL & Best-Selling Author of Can't Hurt Me.
- Janet Fishman Newman, Ben's Late Mother & CHAMPION of life
Through tactical, real world practices and in depth storytelling this book will be an absolute staple read for anyone putting in the effort to reach their max potential and truly become an "Uncommon" leader.